Bronson Safety now offers a cost effective solution to your stair nosing needs. Stair nosing is manufactured from reinforced aluminium extrusion, milled in a square faced anodised finish with 10mm return lip to provide an architecturally appealing non-slip solution. The Carborundum insert provides maximum anti-slip resistance and is suitable for both internal & external applications. Supplied pre-drilled, counter sunk and cut to 900mm and 1200mm standard lengths, with all necessary fixing screws and anchors, ready to install. All stair nosing’s also come with a pressure sensitive adhesive backing on the underside of the insert to ensure proper bedding once the nosing is fixed in place. Once installed, any unsightly screws are concealed to ensure the product cannot be tampered with. Bronson stair nosing’s are easy to retro-fit on to concrete, timber, and most other surfaces.
- Heavy duty, durable and long lasting carborundum insert.
- Supplied pre-drilled in 900mm and 1200mm lengths.
- Available with Yellow or Black anti-slip Carborundum inserts.
- Easy to install for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.