Flammable Liquid Storage Cabinet 250L
Protect employees and stay compliant with Australian WorkSafe regulations when storing flammable liquids in your facility. This cabinet reduces employee travel time and downtime by allowing flammable liquids to be stored close to the worksite with no added risks.
- FM rated and exceeds AS 1940:2004 with a 10-year guarantee.
- Adjustable height galvanised steel shelves rated for 159kg loading.
- Leak tight lower sump unit, with dual venting and adjustable feet for levelling.
- U-Loc handle with double key set. Can also accept additional padlock.
- Additional shelves are available for most sizes.
||Height: 1760mm x Width: 1100mm x Depth: 465mm
||Height: 1520mm x Width: 1020mm x Depth: 375mm
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.