Fordex Marine Flooring
Fordex marine grade safety flooring has a durable, attractive surface. Fordex provides optimum performance in applications requiring a high level of anti-slip, such as walkways, stairways, internal/external ramps, pontoon, marine decking, swimming pool surrounds, houseboats and most other excessively wet areas.
- Fordex Marine Floor Dimensions: 1000mm x 1000mm x 3.2mm.
- Consists of diamond-shaped nodules that improve grip even in the most challenging of marine conditions.
- Surface nodules channel water away, reducing dangerous & unsightly pooling.
- Available in 4 attractive colours to meet the aesthetic requirements of most internal and external applications, including grey, black, ocean blue and safety yellow.
- The flooring is manufactured from a unique blend of polymers to deliver optimum UV stability and wear resistance without compromising other physical properties.
- It also contains a built-in fungicide to prevent bacterial growth that can sometimes lead to unsightly stains.
- Exhibits excellent resistance to chemicals typically used in marine environments such as fuel, grease, chlorine and salt.
- A combination of specialized polymers and surface profile design delivers a high co-efficiency of friction in both wet & dry conditions.
- Rated R12 for optimum safety and conformance with the Australian/New Zealand Standards for anti-slip AS4586:2004, Slip resistance classification of new pedestrian surface materials.
- Custom colours are also available on request, subject to quantity.
- An adhesive such as Mapei 2 Part Adhesive is required for application.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.
Fordex Marine Flooring
Why choose Bronson Safety?
- We ship all over Australia. Many of our smaller orders will go overnight service
- Orders for Stock items placed before 3pm Brisbane time will generally ship same day
- You can pay by credit card (no surcharges even on Amex) or we will grant you an instant 30 day EOM trade account when you check out.
- We offer Coles Myer Gift Cards up to $50 for any order of $299 or above
- We partner with key suppliers in Australia and globally to bring you the best choice of high quality solutions at affordable prices.
Give us a go. Let us show you what good service means.