Bronson Safety FRP Stair Nosings & Flat Plates have been designed to offer superior long lasting slip resistance and durability for a variety of applications. Manufactured from Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic (FRP) composite material they are lightweight, high strength and available in two options; Flat Plate or with a 10mm Return Lip. They are also available in two colours, Yellow or Black, to suit your specific requirements. Suitable for installation on multiple surfaces including concrete, steel, chequer plate, timber etc. You can install them with confidence knowing they have been Slip Resistance tested and exceed Australian Standard AS 4586:2013 requirements passing the highest slip resistance rating of Class P5.
- Class P5 slip rated exceeding AS4586:2013. Test Certificate available upon request.
- Suitable for indoor & outdoor installation on hard surface stairs such as concrete, steel, chequer plate, timber etc.
- Available with a 10mm Return Lip or Flat Plate. 10mm Return Lip also complies with Australian Standard AS1428.1:2009: Design for Access and Mobility
- Colours available in yellow or black.
- Supplied with 3 pre-drilled holes and includes screw fixings.
- *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.