The Award Winning LowPro® 15/10 Trench Cover uses our patented Flexi-Edge technology and is a suitable driveway board for 3.5 tonnes vehicles over a 900mm trench. One of the world’s largest Utilitiy companies commissioned Oxford Plastics to create a pedestrian & driveway board. It should be capable of supporting 1 wheel of a 3.5 tonnes vehicle and use Oxford’s patented Flexi-Edge technology. We enlisted the feedback of Utilities and contractors throughout the design process, and so the LowPro® 15/10 was born!
Anti-slide complies with the latest code The anti-slide technology, on the underside and edges of the LowPro®, is made from a soft, flexible, rubber material which grips the surface reducing unwanted movement. Rubber edges can be replaced to extend the life of your LowPro®.
Safe, simple & strong This LowPro® is a lightweight and easy-to-handle alternative to the steel plate. This trench cover is installed in seconds with an easy 2 person lift, with no need for specialist lifting equipment.
Features & Advantages
• Complies with council and Road department requirements.
• Suitable for 3.5 tonnes vehicles over 900mm trench.
• Suitable for pedestrians up to 400kg over 1200mm trench.
• Anti-slip and anti-trip.
• Anti-slide, non-pinned and self-weighted.
• Bolts holes for extra stability.
• Reduces noise pollution and noise complaints.
• Lighter alternative to steel plates.
• Central section made from glass reinforced composite.
• Gas vents and probe hole designed into product.
• Part of the LowPro® range.
• Shock Resistant, Easy 2 person lift.
• Colour & logo customisation, Designed and manufactured in the UK.
• *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.