Oxford Plastics are global leaders in the design and manufacture of high performance work site safety products. All items are designed and manufactured in the UK by inhouse chemists and engineers to ensure outstanding quality and performance.
The Award Winning LowPro® 15/10 Trench Cover uses our patented Flexi-Edge technology and is a suitable driveway board for 3.5 tonnes vehicles over a 900mm trench. One of the world’s largest Utilitiy companies commissioned Oxford Plastics to create a pedestrian & driveway board. It should be capable of supporting 1 wheel of a 3.5 tonnes vehicle and use Oxford’s patented Flexi-Edge technology. We enlisted the feedback of Utilities and contractors throughout the design process, and so the LowPro® 15/10 was born!
Anti-slide complies with the latest code The anti-slide technology, on the underside and edges of the LowPro®, is made from a soft, flexible, rubber material which grips the surface reducing unwanted movement. Rubber edges can be replaced to extend the life of your LowPro®.
Safe, simple & strong This LowPro® is a lightweight and easy-to-handle alternative to the steel plate. This trench cover is installed in seconds with an easy 2 person lift, with no need for specialist lifting equipment.
Features & Advantages
• Complies with council and Road department requirements.
• Suitable for 3.5 tonnes vehicles over 900mm trench.
• Suitable for pedestrians up to 400kg over 1200mm trench.
• Anti-slip and anti-trip.
• Anti-slide, non-pinned and self-weighted.
• Bolts holes for extra stability.
• Reduces noise pollution and noise complaints.
• Lighter alternative to steel plates.
• Central section made from glass reinforced composite.
• Gas vents and probe hole designed into product.
• Part of the LowPro® range.
• Shock Resistant, Easy 2 person lift.
• Colour & logo customisation, Designed and manufactured in the UK.
• *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.