Miller® Black Rhino Fall Arrestor
Miller® Black Rhino fall arrestor is an ultra small and lightweight cable lifeline, designed for harsh environments such as concrete construction, welding, steel erection, food processing and warehousing applications.
- The 2.7metres of working capacity offers greater mobility.
- Arrests a fall within centimetres, minimising the risk to the employee in the event of a fall.
- Integral internal shock absorber limits fall forces to under 4kN.
- The unit features an integral load indicator the shows: 1. if a fall has been taken, and 2. when the unit must be removed from service.
- Made of corrosion resistant stainless steel and aluminium components.
- Incorporates quick activating high strength stainless steel braking system.
- A variety of anchorage connectors are available, including a swivel hook, or triple acting karabiner termination.
- No annual recertification is required.
- Fully compliant to Australian Standards AS/NZS 1891.3 as a type 2 fall arrest device.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.