Miller® Webbing Double Lanyard with Compact Energy Absorber (2m)
This Miller® double webbing lanyard is useful to access different areas of a building or tower without being disconnected.
- Incorporates 35mm polyester webbing.
- Integral compact energy absorber.
- Reliable visual inspection if a fall occurs.
- Double webbing lanyard, 2metres length.
- 19mm opening, double acting hooks attached on all ends.
- Double webbing allows for access to different areas of a building or tower.
- Certified to Australian Standard AS/NZS 1891.1-2007.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.