Miller® Construction Harness
The Miller® Construction Harness incorporates vest-style design and polyester webbing to create a fantastic fall arrest harness for working at height.
- Frontal fall arrest attachment point and rear dorsal dee.
- Easy to put on and take off.
- Chest, shoulder and leg straps are fully adjustable.
- Strong, durable, lightweight and comfortable polyester webbing.
- Excellent U.V and chemical resistance.
- Label pack with lanyard parking ring stores harness documents.
- Brightly coloured webbing to increase worker visibility and easy donning.
- Suitable for a variety of applications.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.