Miller® TurboLite™ Fall Arrestor
Extremely compact, light and compliant retractable Fall Arrest Block designed for use as a personal fall limiter.
- Retractable technology prevents trip hazards while built-in swivel prevents lifeline twisting.
- Arrests a fall within millimetres.
- Provides 2m working capacity lifeline.
- Extremely compact and lightweight with strong, impact-resistant nylon housing.
- Connector bracket can be retrofitted to any TurboLite model and easily transforms two TurboLite PFLs into a complete tie-off fall protection system.
- Eliminates the need for different fall protection equipment to address fall clearance.
- Can be used in horizontal and foot level applications where an overhead anchorage point is unavailable (refer to supplementary instructions on horizontal usage).
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1-2007.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.