Bronson Safety Premium Large Modular Speed Humps are leading the way in design and innovation. Their unique anti-slip rubber 1 piece design, with yellow embeded rubber strips, ensure peace of mind and longevity. Other designs have glued on strips which deteriorate and come off over time meaning additional maintenance costs to replace stickers. Designed to slow traffic without the sudden jolt of a traditional speed hump they are ideal for areas with forklifts, school buses and emergency vehicle traffic. Speed Hump is UV rated and suited for both indoor & outdoor applications. Another great example of Bronson Safety bringing a superior quality product to market and exceptionally competitive pricing.
- Yellow embeded strips to ensure maximum visibility.
- Up to 3 times wider than standard Type 2 speed bumps.
- Interlocking modular sections allow you to create variable length speedhumps to suit your requirements.
- We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications.
- BODY (mm): 900W x 500L x 50H. Weight: 18kg. (6 fixings per Body)
- END CAP (mm): 900W x 200L x 50H (each). Weight: 9.0kg. (6 fixings per End Cap pair)
- *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.