Bronson Safety Premium Flexible Bollards are used to guide traffic and to provide warning of approaching hazards. You can use the Flexible Bollards in any situation where you must separate vehicle or pedestrian traffic effectively and safely. Easy to install, the Flexible Bollards can be fitted to concrete, bitumen or other surfaces by simply bolting to the floor with the base. Manufactured using premium UV stabalized Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) they are extremely durable and with the unique design base, these single piece Flexible Bollards spring back into their original shape after repeated impacts with vehicles. Clearly superior to PVC versions on the market yet priced the same or even cheaper than many of our competitors – superior quality and exceptional pricing.
- Manufactured from extremely durable UV stabalized Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU).
- Hi visibility orange with reflective tape for extra night time & low light visibilty.
- Designed and tested to spring back into their original shape after repeated impacts with vehicles.
- Available in 450mm & 750mm heights. Base width: 200mm. Post diameter: 100mm.
- We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications. Three bolts required for mounting.
- *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.