Rubber Wheel Stop
These recycled rubber wheel stops (also known as parking blocks) are great for all parking areas. Designed to avoid damage to property and/or vehicles, use them as parking blocks, roadside kerbs or to replace broken concrete kerbs.
- Complies with AS2890.1:2004.
- Suitable for both indoor and parking environments
- Wheel Stops will not chip, rot, warp or develop cracks
- Highly reflective tape ensures maximum visibility, and will not peel or crack
- Dimensions: Length 1650mm x Width 160mm x Height 100mm.
- Weight = 15.1kg
- Fixings/bolts sold separately - We recommend the Sleeve Anchor Bolt (A4469) for concrete and Road Spike (A1543) for bitumen applications.
- 3 fixings required per wheel stop.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.