Self-Laminating Danger Tags - Do Not Operate
Long-lasting tags that withstand wash downs, humidity and extreme temperatures.
- Photo ID Safety Tag features a process that fuses graphics into rugged industrial-grade polypropylene blended with a metal additive.
- Ideal for indoor or outdoor use in e.g. food processing and pharmaceutical facilities.
- Resists water, grease, extreme temperatures, and common industrial chemicals.
- Durable construction withstands over 50lbs (22.7kg) of pull force.
- Provides a visual representation of the authorised employee.
- Durable Polypropylene with PVC self-laminate overlay.
- 5mm diameter brass grommet accepts a zip tie or most safety padlocks and lockout hasps.
- Customise with name, department, remarks and an employee-specific photo I.D. (Then add the laminate, for longer-lasting messages.)
- 1 qty = 12 tags and 12 ties
- Tag dimensions: 147(H) x 81(W)mm
||Tear Proof Synthetic
||81mm x 147mm
|Tag Pack Quantity
||Pack of 12
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.