SolarPro™ 2 Polarised Safety Glasses
The SolarPro™ 2 Polarised eliminates glare and visual distortion magnified by flat surfaces such as water, the road and steel surfaces. Featuring a grey polarised lens which works well in a variety of conditions, offering absolute true colour recognition without distortion, by reducing the orientated light causing glare. Fine details and true colours are seen without strain and can be worn all day with minimum eye fatigue.
- Stylish design to appeal to a wide range of workers
- High gloss black frame provides a sleek look in high fashion safety eyewear
- Retainer cord included allows workers to hang eyewear around the neck when out of the hazard area
- Microfiber case protects lenses and allows easy cleaning before use
- Applications - mining, oil & gas, construction, transport, municipal services, marine, utilities, wind energy
||Glasses or Spectacles
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.