SPF 50+ Cancer Council Work Sunscreen - 200ml Pump
Rapid-dry, non-stick lotion for harsh outdoor work environments under the Aussie sun.
- SPF 50+ sunscreen - Offers very high UVA/UVB protection.
- Dry-touch finish - Dirt and dust won't stick to skin after sunscreen application.
- Fragrance-free and dermatologically tested.
- Great for oily skin and those prone to heavy sweating.
- Handy 200ml pump container is great for small workplaces or vehicles.
- Broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance.
- This sunscreen is made in Australia.
- We recommend reapplying every 2 hours, or immediately after swimming or intense physical activity.
- Apply to clean, dry skin 20mins before heading into the sun.
- For maximum sun protection, combine sunscreen with other measures including a hat, sunglasses protective clothing and regular shade.
- Application directions and ingredients are printed on each product.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.