Storage Safety Can 4L Metal Type 1 (with Trigger Handle)
The demanding environment of today's laboratories requires compliant safety containers designed for high chemical resistance.
- Manufactured from heavy-duty, high-grade coated, lead-free, steel construction.
- Equipped with an FM-tested, full length, dual-density flame arrester that reliably dissipates heat to stop flashback ignition.
- Includes a built-in Flash Arrester to stop naked flames from entering the can during either filling or dispensing. Eliminates the risk of explosion caused by a flashback.
- To protect against rupture or explosion, positive pressure relief mechanism automatically vents between 3 and 5 psi (0.2 and 0.35 bar).
- Reinforcing ribs strengthen sidewalls for extra “bumper guard” protection.
- Long length allows secure insertion of gas nozzle for easy filling.
- Designed with a single spout for filling and pouring.
- The self-closing, leak-proof lid controls vapours and provides security from spills and leaks.
- Features a swinging, rounded handle to greatly ease carrying heavier loads.
- Unique Justrite® counterbalanced, ergonomic design with rounded full-fisted handle offers gravity-assisted pouring.
- Accommodates oil additives for two-cycle engines.
- Includes a Ten-Year Warranty.
What is the difference between a Type I & Type II Safety Can?
The Type I Safety Can has one opening that serves for both filling and dispensing. The Type II Safety Can has one opening dedicated to filling and a second spout opening dedicated to dispensing.
The Type II Safety Can comes with an attached flexible hose and uses the AccuFlow™ manifold with Safe-Squeeze® trigger handle to provide the smooth and controlled pouring.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.