Oxford Plastics are global leaders in the design and manufacture of high performance work site safety products. All items are designed and manufactured in the UK by inhouse chemists and engineers to ensure outstanding quality and performance.
Anti-slide wheelchair ramp and pedestrian kerb ramp for roadworks access. The SupaGrip® SafeKerb Ramp uses Oxford Plastic’s patented Flexi-Edge technology to greatly reduce unwanted movement. The anti-slide technology, on the underside and edges of the LowPro®, is made from a soft, flexible, rubber material which grips the surface reducing unwanted movement. Rubber edges can be replaced to extend the life of your LowPro®.
Accessibility where it matters The SupaGrip® Ramp provides safe access for wheelchair, pushchair, mobility scooter, bicycle and foot traffic up to 350kg. The SupaGrip® Ramp is commonly used to provide access from kerb to road when the pavement is closed for street works. This kerb ramp is also suitable for access to shops, shop fronts, public buildings and the home.
Safe and compliant sites The SafeKerb Ramp complies with and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, the ‘Safety at Streetworks Code of Practice’ and the ‘Disability Discrimination Act’ (DDA).
Features & Advantages
• Complies with street works & disability codes.
• Adapts to varying kerb or step heights (60mm to 160mm).
• Anti-slip and hi-vis surface.
• Patented Flexi-Edge technology reduces unwanted movement.
• Stable without bolting • Can be bolted for added stability and security.
• Suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooter, bicycles and foot traffic up to 350kg.
• Compact stacking for easy handling • Made from High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
• 100% recyclable.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK.
• *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.