SureSteel Tactile Indicators
SureSteel Tactile Indicators
Stainless steel tactile indicators are manufactured from a solid piece of 316 stainless steel, so the tactile head will never detach from the anchoring spigot.
- SureSteel tactile indicators are designed to meet all aspects of the Australian Standard AS1428—2009 Design for access and mobility—Means to assist the orientation of people with vision impairment—Tactile ground surface indicators, including the minimum luminance contrast and anti-slip requirements.
- They are also processed with the utmost care to ensure your stainless steel studs look great and last the test of time.
- Choose from 3 basic styles, all with either a smooth or stepped side face and with or without a fixing spigot, including; Concentric ring top surface or Grit in-filled top surface.
- SureSteel tactile indicators are all R13 anti-slip rated, so you can rest assured your tactile installation is safe with the highest possible level of anti-slip.
- Concentric ring and grit in-filled stainless steel tactile indicators, in either the smooth or stepped side face, exceed the slip resistance guide-lines HB197.1999 for external ramps, walkways, pedestrian crossings and all requirements of the National Construction Code.
- Drill&Lock fixing system is a patented method of installation that eliminates the need for adhesive and often expensive specialist installation technicians.
- With just 2 easy steps i.e. drill a hole and lock in a tactile indicator, your installation is complete and best of all, you can do-it-yourself with our DIY Installation kit.
- SureSteel tactile indicators can be installed over concrete, bitumen, natural stone, ceramic tiles, pavers, timber, carpet and most other surfaces.
- Note: All Flat Base/Adhesive Tactiles require adhesive for installation - sold separately.
- Bronson Safety manufactures a complete range of interlocking templates to ensure your installation conforms to the Australian/New Zealand Standards.
- (Hazard) per Square Metre: 400qty/m2
- (Directional) per Square Metre: 45qty/m2
- (Hazard) per Lineal Metre at 600mm wide: 240qty/lm
*If you are installing, Bronson Safety can provide all the required technical support. Please contact us.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.