Surface Mount Removable Steel Bollard 90mm
| From 5
| From 10
Our new surface mounted removable bollards do not require core drilling into your slab floor.
- Perfect for pre-stressed slabs or for retrofitting into existing areas.
- The heavy-duty bollard simply locks into the surface mounted base plate via an internal locking system.
- The low profile base plate can withstand heavy vehicle traffic while the bollard is not in use.
- Easily installed.
- An additional base plate can be installed to provide extra stability.
- Features hi-vis yellow reflective stripe.
- Unique keyed alike function means one key can control multiple bollards. Key included.
- Great for clean-room environments such as food processing.
- Four bolts required for mounting.
- Bolts Not Included - We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications.
- Diameter: 90mm
- Height Above Ground: 1000mm
- Weight: 13kg
*Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply
|Bollard Mounting Type
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.