Oxford Plastics are global leaders in the design and manufacture of high performance work site safety products. All items are designed and manufactured in the UK by inhouse chemists and engineers to ensure outstanding quality and performance.
The 12/8 Safe Cover by Oxford Plastics is a versatile, rigid and lightweight trench cover that is suitable for pedestrians and 2 tonnes vehicles over a 700mm trench. Safe, simple & strong with a glass reinforced composite cover featuring ribbed framework for added strength. The anti-slip surface is safe and secure for pedestrians, and chamfered edges prevent trips. The 12/8 Safe Cover can be bolted down.
• Anti-slip and anti-trip.
• Compliant with DETR ‘Safety at Street works and Road works Code of Practice.
• Suitable for the distributed weight of a 2 tonnes vehicle.
• Colour and logo customisation available.
• Lighter & durable alternative to steel plates.
• Passed load testing with a 250mm pad for distributed 2 tonnes (500kg) load.
• Designed and manufactured in the UK to outperform and outlast cheaper imitations.
• *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.