The Universal Fencing Pigtail Posts are a light weight temporary fencing solution which is quick and easy to install. Used with rope or bunting, secure one end and simply ‘step in’ the post into the ground, then loop through the unique pigtails until your desired length fence is complete. They are ideal for soft soils and grass locations, eg. school ovals, sporting fields, landscaping and rejuvenation areas or locations which need cordoning off. Also with white plastic insulation they are able to be used in farming for strip grazing and electric fencing. NOTE: Posts must be used with rope or bunting to create a fence. (available separately)
- Light weight 6mm spring steel construction.
- White plastic insulation for added visibility and able to be used with electric fencing.
- Dimensions: 1210mm overall length. (1010mm above ground, 200mm below ground).
- Supplied in pack of 10 posts.
- NOTE: Posts must be used with rope or bunting to create a fence. (available separately)
- *Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.