Bronson Safety is committed to the protection of our Environment through sustainable practices.
At Bronson Safety we work as a collective team to reduce our environmental impact and become a more sustainable business every day. We aim to set strong standards in order to promote a greener, more environmentally conscious future for current and upcoming generations.
The Bronson Safety team employ the following methods to actively achieve a sustainable business model:
- Our team say NO to single-use water bottles! Bronson Safety provides our office and warehouse staff with filtered water to promote the use of reusable water bottles. Our staff and visitors can now grab a fresh, cool drink throughout the day without harming the environment.
- Bronson Safety actively seeks to recycle, reuse and reduce in relation to our paper, cardboard and plastic consumption.
- Our printed catalogues are fully recyclable! Once a customer has finished with it, they may dispose of our printed catalogues in Paper and Cardboard recycling bins.
- We aim to reduce the number of unused or unopened catalogues by sending them only to customers who specifically request it. In addition, we now offer an online catalogue option that reduces paper waste even further.
- Our team take great care to ensure that all lights, air conditioning and computers around the warehouse and office are powered off at the close of business, or when not in use.
- When celebrating team birthdays, anniversaries and other celebrations, our team use reusable plates, cups and cutlery to minimise single-use related waste.
- Bronson Safety promotes sustainable agricultural practices in Australia by housing a small compost fed community garden and worm farm in our warehouse location. The garden is maintained by our team, and the benefits are reaped by all.
Help us protect the environment! Sign up to receive all future catalogues online with a simple click.