Logbooks are an essential aspect of any organisation. They allow accurate documentation of equipment uses, maintenance, service history, safety data and other important information.
Bronson Safety stock a wide range of logbooks:
- Safety Check & Maintenance Logbooks: Maintaining an accurate record of maintenance and safety checks on workplace vehicles (such as trucks or forklifts) help to prevent expensive repairs and reduce issues with warranty. Further, these logbooks allow easy tracking processes of accountable operators and increase the overall safety of all those within a vicinity.
- Employee Induction Procedure Checklist Logbooks: These logbooks help to ensure that every new employee who is inducted into a facility receives the same thorough training. Various benefits of thorough induction processes include increased general workplace safety, higher employee retention rates and greater productivity.
- Lock Out/ Tag Out Logbooks: LOTO logbooks allow simpler processes in relation to equipment shut-off, maintenance and other similar procedures.
- SDS Binder Logbooks: These logbooks are extremely important in any workplace that contains hazardous chemicals, as they contain information relating to first aid, transportation, emergency procedures and so on.
- First Aid Injury Report Logbooks: Keeping track of first aid injuries in any workplace is extremely important to reduce liability and ensure improve safety procedures.