Bronson Safety offers a large range of footwear for any workplace, no matter how physically demanding. Footwear is an extremely important factor in workplace clothing, as improper footwear can have detrimental and hazardous effects to the wearer. Any issues with your feet can throw an employees entire body out of alignment, causing pain and discomfort.
Shoes and other footwear worn in the workplace must suit the tasks likely to be performed and provide adequate friction between the footwear and the floor surface.
A few signs that indicate a need to change current footwear include:
- Treads or soles that are worn out or no longer provide grip.
- Clogged treads or treads that are not suitable for a contaminant.
- Smooth soles when not appropriate for the task or environment.
- Footwear with heels or a small contact area.
- Loose fittings or lack of coverage, such as rubber thongs or sandals that are easily removed.
Depending on the requirements of your particular workplace, we can offer ideal footwear for all workers. Contact us to find out more.