Steel Blue Argyle Wheat Nubuck Safety Boots
The Argyle® is designed for comfort and built for safety.
- 50mm derby style lace-up with padded collar and tongue
- 200-joule safety steel toecap
- TPU outsole heat resistant to 130 degrees
- The Argyle® has anti-static properties and premium water-resistant leather
- A popular 100% comfortable choice for Bricklayers, Glaziers and Sand Blasters
- Men’s Sizes 3 - 14 (half sizes 5.5 - 13.5)
- Colour Wheat Nubuck
Steel Blue boots are Aussie owned and proud of it!
Steel Blue has grown to become Australia's largest and leading manufacturer of safety footwear. Its reputation is built around innovation and comfort - Steel Blue's goal is to provide workers with a more comfortable working boot. All employees at Bronson Safety wear Steel Blue boots and can vouch for their comfort and durability.
Ask us, and we'll help steer you to the boot range most suited for your needs. Steel Blue boots come with an unmatched 30-Day 100% Comfort Guarantee.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.