The Bronson Safety team take the safety of your employees very seriously. We stock a continuously growing range of industrial safety clothing, hi-visibility workwear, footwear, eyewear and headwear.
Bronson Safety stock an ever-growing range of work shirts and polos that are designed specifically to suit our customers' needs and industry trends. All products in the range have undergone thorough design processes and strict quality assurance testing. We source the best products so that our customers can stay safe and compliant with Australian laws and regulations.
Bronson Safety High Visibility Workwear Meets Australian Standards.
Our range of general workwear and Hi-Vis Clothing undergo thorough and regulated testing procedures to ensure compliance. Bronson Safety's range of workwear complies with the following Australian Standards:
- AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 - Specifies the visual requirements for High visibility safety garments, especially those used in high-risk applications.
- AS/NZS 4399: 2017 - Dictates procedures for determining the sun protection and performance of clothing items to ensure adequate levels of protection against solar UVR.
- AS/NZS 1906.4:2010 - Specifies the required properties for the manufacture of reflective tape and hi-vis materials intended for use in outdoor daytime, nighttime and other dark conditions.
- AS/NZS 1957:1998 - Indicates the requirements of care instructions for clothing labels etc.
Bronson Safety promotes safe, well-fitting and compliant workwear that is designed specifically to keep workers safe at all times.
Bronson Safety's Top Tips for Workwear Compliance and Safety:
- Pay attention to the wear and tear of all current workwear and don't cut corners where maintenance or replacement is necessary.
- Ascertain that all workwear worn by employees is well-fitting and comfortable.
- Should an employees situation or position change, confirm that their workwear remains appropriate and fit-for-purpose.
- Ensure that both permanent and temporary workers are provided with the same quality of safety gear.
- Make sure that the workwear worn on-site is appropriate for external and/or internal temperatures, humidity and weather.
Embroidery & Screen Printing Available!
It's the perfect way to guarantee that your staff will stand out in a crowd. Our contacts are quick and efficient at this process and will guarantee a quality product to suit any specified requirements.
Contact us to discuss your personalised branding options and to organise a quote.