Does your workplace utilise suitable identification and labelling practices? Lockout Tagout is vital for temporary use to ensure equipment and other machines are turned off and remain so during scheduled maintenance.
Safety tags are available in a range of colours, materials and variations depending on their intended use. These tags can be used for inventory checks and inspections, or to indicate electrical hazards, other dangers or even equipment status.
At Bronson Safety we stock the following range of Safety Tags:
- Self-locking tags: These tags are made with heavy-duty polypropylene. These do not require strings or ties to lock into place, making them efficient and easy to use.
- Heavy Duty PVC Tags: These tags include a pre-cut brass hole and offer a long-lasting tagging solution that can be easily attached with a padlock or zip-tie.
- Card Tags: These tags offer an economical solution to meeting safety and maintenance requirements in your facility. All tags include a pre-cut hole for easy application and can be written on with a pen or pencil.
- Card Tags: These tags are supplied with a 3mm brass eyelet and string for easy attachment to equipment. These tags can be written on with a pen or pencil.
- Tear Proof Synthetic Tags: These tags are sturdy and are supplied with a 3mm brass eyelet and string for easy attachment to equipment. These tags can be written on with a pen or pencil.