Oxidising Agent Storage Cabinet 60L
For safe and secure storage of your Oxidising Agents onsite. All Oxidising Agent Storage Cabinets comply with the strict Australian Standard AS4326. Cabinets are suitable for Oxidising Agents in both liquid or solid form. Examples include; Hydrogen Peroxide, Potassium Nitrate, Hypochlorite Inorganic, Perchlorates Inorganic among others.
- Locking Mechanism: Free opening cabinet. No Latching or locking bars to comply with standard AS4326
- Cabinets are fitted with a self-closing door. This then provides a seal around the doors.
- Full-length door piano hinge provides a durable sealed barrier to cabinets contents.
- Adjustable levelling feet at all four corners.
- Supplied with two metal shelves as standard.
- Additional shelves are available.
- FM rated with a 10-year guarantee.
Note: This product is considered extremely bulky – Additional freight charges may apply for customers in regional areas or who require delivery by tailgate truck.
||Height: 1005mm x Width: 595mm x Depth: 465mm
||Height: 765mm x Width: 505mm x Depth: 375mm
|Number of Doors
|Number of Shelves
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.