Document storage is integral for any organisation and may contain SDS documents, first aid information, emergency information or other manuals/information.
Bronson Safety stock a range of SDS document cabinets that are suitable for varying business sizes and requirements.
An SDS document should provide the following information:
- The identity of stored chemical products and related ingredients.
- The hazards of the chemical i.e. health hazards, physical hazards and environmental hazards.
- Physical properties of the chemical i.e. boiling point, flash point and incompatibilities with other chemicals.
- Workplace exposure standards for airborne contaminants.
- Safe handling and storage procedures.
- Procedures for emergency or spill situations.
- First aid information.
- Disposal considerations or information.