9V Photoelectric Alarm with Hush and Interconnect
This photoelectric smoke alarm operates on the dynamic light scattering principle to detect smoke particles entering the optical chamber.
- Sensitive to all domestic fire types but is especially sensitive to visible smouldering fires.
- High-performance optical chamber.
- 9V Alkaline battery.
- Large easy to use Test/Hush button.
- Built-in sounder - 85dB(A) at 3 metres.
- Alarm fault warnings.
- Silence nuisance/false alarms.
- Conforms to AS3786:2014 + A1:2015
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.