Aluminium Bunding (inc. installation kit)
SpillSmart Aluminium Floor Bunding is a robust, permanent solution for providing hazardous liquid containment in high traffic areas.
Non-sparking, non-magnetic - ideal choice for use around flammable liquids and vapours.
- Compliant with AS 1940-2004 'The storage and handling of flammable and combustible liquids'.
- Marine-grade aluminium - delivers long-life durability, strength and endurance to handle heavy vehicle traffic.
- Bunding capacity - designed with a 30mm height with a generous 200mm width for added stability.
- Smooth Transition Function (STF) technology - provides smooth transitions for forklifts and vehicles.
- Traction grooves for greater grip.
- Fire Resistant, non-sparking and non-magnetic - will bund both hazardous and non-hazardous liquids.
- Predrilled fastening points 3 per unit.
- Suitable for light and heavy loads.
- No corner pieces required - Bunding can be cut (using aluminium saw) at angles to create any shape.
- Includes an installation kit containing: Closed cell foam underlay, glue and concrete bolts.
- Note: Additional tools are required for installation: Hammer drill, 8mm Masonry Drill Bit, Caulking Gun, 13mm Socket & wrench, measuring tape, masking tape and chalk.
- Instruction guide – Easy to follow step by step installation procedure.
- Size: 1200(L) x 200(W) x 30(H)mm
||L: 1200mm x W: 200mm x H: 30mm
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.