Cable Protector Speed Hump
| From 4
| From 10
This Cable Protector Speed Hump reduces traffic to a safe speed of approximately 10kmph, while allowing cables to pass safely underneath.
- Product arrives as a single unit. No assembly is required.
- Manufactured from extremely durable 100% recycled rubber.
- Recycled Rubber material is environmentally friendly, and will not chip or rot.
- Features built-in reflectors for added safety and visibility.
- UV stabilized to resist fading.
- Channelled bottom will accommodate cables or piping, and allow for facility drainage.
- Dimensions: Length 900mm x Width 300mm x Height 50mm.
- 2 Cable channels included. Size: Width 30mm x Height 20mm
- Colour: Black with three yellow stripes
- Weight: 11.5kg
- 3 bolts required per piece, not included. We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.