Caution Sign - Chemical Storage Area Picto
Chemical Storage Area Picto Sign
- Used to indicate the location of a chemical storage area that may represent a hazard to nearby workers.
- Commonly found in any warehouse or facility that manufactures, supplies or stores any hazardous chemicals.
- Features black wording, pictogram and border over a bright yellow background.
- Available in a wide range of AS1319 compliant sizes and materials to suit any requirement.
- Caution signs should be placed either in advance of, next to and/or on the relevant hazard.
- Positioning and sizing of this Caution sign must comply with Australian Standard AS 1319-1994.
- Please note, Australian Standard AS 1319 states that caution sign cannot be used to warn of a hazard that is likely to be life-threatening (we recommend using a danger sign instead).
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.