Caution Sign - Chemical Storage Area Picto
Chemical Storage Area Picto Sign
Caution signs may be used where attention needs to be drawn towards some hazard.
- These can be found in workplaces where workers and machine operators need to be notified of various hazards associated with their job.
- Caution signs indicate with text, and sometimes graphics in bold and large print, what the individual is to be aware of and what necessary precautions need to be taken when approaching a particular area or doing a certain task.
- Use Caution signs for information on Overhead / Clearance hazards, wet floors, certain PPE requirements and RF hazards.
- Do not use if there is a chance of death or serious injury or illness.
- Caution signs are generally a yellow background with black text and picto.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.