This practical and cost-effective drain filter device will assist in the management of site stormwater. Easily capture oil, fuel, soil and other debris that would have otherwise been washed from your site into the stormwater drain.
- Size: 1200mm x 1200mm.
- Moveable and transferrable.
- Consists of two main parts: 1. the main skirt that contains an oil sediment basin; and 2. the Bilge Sock that is filled with absorbent polypropylene material.
- The bilge sock is suspended inside the oil sediment basin, capturing and absorbing any fuels and oils in the water being flushed through it.
- The Bilge Sock contains specifically designed material that won’t leach or drip absorbed liquids.
- Disposal and replacement of the Bilge Sock is quick and easy.
- After use, the Sock can simply be placed in the general waste bin.
- Easy to deploy and simple to use.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.
Why choose Bronson Safety?
- We ship all over Australia. Many of our smaller orders will go overnight service
- Orders for Stock items placed before 3pm Brisbane time will generally ship same day
- You can pay by credit card (no surcharges even on Amex) or we will grant you an instant 30 day EOM trade account when you check out.
- We offer Coles Myer Gift Cards up to $50 for any order of $299 or above
- We partner with key suppliers in Australia and globally to bring you the best choice of high quality solutions at affordable prices.
Give us a go. Let us show you what good service means.