This practical and cost-effective drain filter device will assist in the management of site stormwater. Easily capture oil, fuel, soil and other debris that would have otherwise been washed from your site into the stormwater drain.
- Size: 1200mm x 1200mm.
- Moveable and transferrable.
- Consists of two main parts: 1. the main skirt that contains an oil sediment basin; and 2. the Bilge Sock that is filled with absorbent polypropylene material.
- The bilge sock is suspended inside the oil sediment basin, capturing and absorbing any fuels and oils in the water being flushed through it.
- The Bilge Sock contains specifically designed material that won’t leach or drip absorbed liquids.
- Disposal and replacement of the Bilge Sock is quick and easy.
- After use, the Sock can simply be placed in the general waste bin.
- Easy to deploy and simple to use.