Asbestos & Hazardous Waste Hazibag Large (1000kg Capacity)
Poor containment and transport of hazardous waste increases the possibility of harmful exposure to the public, trade personal on worksites, transport operators and landfill employees. The Hazibag offers a low cost, great value solution to this widespread issue in Australia.
- Hazibag is a flexible intermediate bulk container (FIBC) that is stronger and more secure than other products.
- Features an internal, sealable bladder and an outer skin to securely contain asbestos and other forms of solid dangerous goods.
- Effectively reduces transport costs for hazardous waste and improves working conditions
- Ideal for solid hazardous wastes. E.g. asbestos, contaminated soils, paint tins, medical waste, toxic wood and plants, solid spill response, electrical waste, and more.
- UN Approved for packing Group II and III Hazardous Chemicals.
- The Hazibag carries the N.A.T.A (Australian Testing Authority) stamp of approval under UN recommendations, CE conformity marking.
- This product is built by an ISO 9001 accredited manufacturer.
- Each bag is trackable using a Hazibag QR Code and App.
- Dimensions: 25000(L) x 1500(W) x 800mm(H)
- Capacity: 1000KG
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.