Hi-Vis Compliance Wheel Stop
| From 5
| From 30
Bronson Safety is proud to release our next generation wheel stop, that is lighter, brighter and easies to install than other alternatives.
- Fully compliant to AS/NZS 2890.1:2004 and made from environmentally friendly LLDPE.
- Designed to outperform and outlast conventional rubber wheel stops.
- We have even designed them with a clever sign recess, giving you the option to easily add a standard sign or your own custom worded message.
- High-Quality Linear Low-Density Polyethylene (LLDPE) material
- Solid colour and U.V. stabilised for harsh Australian Conditions.
- The rugged design structure includes reinforced bracing to withstand constant bumps and collisions.
- Easy to install – one-man job.
- Weighs ONLY: 4.5kg
- Dimensions: Length 1650mm x Width 150mm x Height 100mm
- 3 high-strength fixing points.
- Bolts/fixings sold separately. We recommend the Sleeve Anchor Bolt (A4469) for concrete and Road Spike (A1543) for bitumen applications.
- Moulded-in sign recess for standard and customised sign options
- Parking identification made easy with Wheel Stop signage (available separately).
- Class 2 reflective signs are ideal for night or low light conditions (Custom text also available).
- We recommend the Sign Mounting Screw Sets of 4 or 40 (A5409 or A5410) to attach the Wheel Stop Signs.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.