Miller® Anchor Grip (Fits 25.4mm hole)
The Miller® Anchor Grip is a portable and reusable anchorage connector for a Single Person.
- Fits 25.4mm hole.
- Suitable for a single user, or dual user with temp static line.
- Designed for use in concrete applications.
- A variety of connecting devices including a shock-absorbing lanyard or self-retracting lifeline can be attached to the Anchor Grip.
- The reusable Miller® Grip anchor can be removed and simply re-installed in a new location.
- Designed for vertical or overhead/ceiling surface applications.
- Constructed of stainless steel, aluminium and other non-corrosive materials for longer service life.
- Refer to AS/NZS 1891.4 for information on anchorage strength, position and other application guidelines.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.