Oxford Plastics 12/8 Trench Cover
Oxford Plastics are global leaders in the design and manufacture of high-performance worksite safety products. All items are designed and manufactured in the UK by inhouse chemists and engineers to ensure outstanding quality and performance.
The 12/8 Safe Cover by Oxford Plastics is a versatile, rigid and lightweight trench cover that is suitable for pedestrians and 2 tonnes vehicles over a 700mm trench. Safe, simple & strong with a glass reinforced composite cover featuring ribbed framework for added strength. The anti-slip surface is safe and secure for pedestrians, and chamfered edges prevent trips. The 12/8 Safe Cover can be bolted down.
- Anti-slip and anti-trip.
- Compliant with DETR ‘Safety at Street works and Road works Code of Practice.
- Suitable for the distributed weight of a 2 tonnes vehicle.
- Colour and logo customisation available.
- Lighter & durable alternative to steel plates.
- Passed load testing with a 250mm pad for distributed 2 tonnes (500kg) load.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK to outperform and outlast cheaper imitations.
- Dimensions: Length 1200mm x Width 800mm x Height 30mm
- Weight: 13kg
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.