Oxford Plastics SupaGrip® SafeKerb Ramp
This Oxford Plastics SupaGrip® Ramp is suitable for wheelchairs, pushchairs, mobility scooter, bicycles and foot traffic. Ramp can be utilised to provide stable access to/from kerbs, roads, shops, storefronts or public buildings etc.
- The SafeKerb Ramp complies with and exceeds the ‘Wheel Chair Boarding Ramp Specification’, ‘Safety at Streetworks Code of Practice’ and ‘Disability Discrimination Act’ (DDA).
- Adapts to varying kerb or step heights (60mm to 160mm).
- Anti-slip and hi-vis surface featuring anti-slide technology on the underside and edges.
- Featuring Oxford Plastic’s patented Flexi-Edge technology to reduce unwanted movement.
- Bolting not required - stable with or without. However, it can be bolted for additional security.
- Edges are made from a soft, flexible, rubber material which grips the surface and reduces unwanted movement.
- Rubber edges can be replaced if worn over time.
- Capacity of up to 350kg.
- Product is compact and stackable for easy handling.
- 100% recyclable High-density polyethylene (HDPE).
- Designed and manufactured by specialist engineers in the UK.
- Length: 1282mm x Width: 760mm
- Weight: 10kg
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.