Pedestal Mounted Eye/Face Wash Station (Hand Operation)
This pedestal mounted eye and face wash station guarantees a gentle and effective irrigation system, to wash away hazardous material from the eye and face regions.
- 304 Stainless Steel Pedestal Frame - free standing.
- Stainless Steel bowl.
- Complete with 12mm chrome-plated brass, full-flow ball valve.
- Hand operated for immediate action in an emergency.
- Aerated water supply.
- Dual Soft Spray Heads deliver up to 30 litres aerated water per minute.
- Flow Pressure is 136 KPa and flow rate 36LPM - must be connected to uninterrupted source of water (min flowing pressure 130KPa, max flowing pressure 860 KPa).
- Dust caps protect the heads when not in use.
- The eye-wash unit is activated by pushing the paddle handle rearwards 90 degrees. The unit will operate until the paddle handle is manually pulled back to the off position.
- Meets requirements set by relevant Australian Standard AS4775 related to ANSI Z358.1.
- Maintenance should be carried out weekly (to flush the line and ensure operation) and yearly as specified in Australian Standards.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.