Wall Mount Permit Control Station w/ Group Lock Box & Display Case
A complete lockout station including Wall Mount Group Lock Box & Document Display Case
- Group lockbox has 12 numbered lock holes for personal safety locks, and a latch hole designated for the control lock.
- Includes removable lock caddy for easy transportation of equipment locks to isolation points during lockout.
- Removable key cup in lockbox to collect and maintain visibility of secured key(s) during lockout, and easy retrieval of key(s) after release of lockout.
- This permit display case holds letter-size documents and other paperwork up to 297 x 420mm.
- 430-grade stainless steel with heavy-duty powder coating withstands outdoor elements and provides corrosion resistance.
- Wall-mounted for accessibility.
- Clear, impact-resistant windows for viewing permit and key(s) during lockout.
- Rubber seal on permit display case protects documents from water damage in outdoor applications or during cleaning.
- The rewritable tag provides an area to communicate station-specific information.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.