PolyStud Tactiles Indicators
PolyStud is engineered and purpose-built tough to withstand extreme point loading and side-impact, even over asphalt. The unique formulation and large anchoring spigot not only ensures the product is made to last, it also protects the substrate from any possibility of damage.
- PolyStud is long-lasting, resistant to heavy traffic abuse and maintenance machinery.
- Safety is the most important criteria when selecting a plastic tactile Indicator. PolyStud is designed to provide long term anti-slip safety.
- With an anti-slip rating of R11, it is one of the best performing plastic tactile indicators on the market. Ask your representative for our independent slip resistance report.
- PolyStud is manufactured from a blend of new generation polymers to ensure long-lasting, UV stable performance in Australia’s extreme climatic conditions.
- Easy to install - No time-wasting, instant commissioning.
- The PolyStud anchoring spigot is designed to deform and lock when driven into a cavity. This creates a positive, strong and efficient means of mechanically fixing the tactile indicator to almost any surface.
- There is no requirement for adhesive, which means your installation is ready to walk on in minutes.
- PolyStud is ideal for public transport and other high traffic areas.
- With just 2 easy steps i.e. drill a hole and lock in a Tactile indicator, your installation is complete — and best of all, you can do-it-yourself with our DIY Installation kits. PolyStud Tactile Indicators can be installed over concrete, bitumen, natural stone, ceramic tiles, pavers, timber, carpet and most other surfaces. This installation kit includes interlocking templates, drill bit and instructions to ensure your installation conforms to the Australian/New Zealand Standards.
- If you are installing, Bronson Safety can provide all the required technical support.
- (Hazard) per Square Metre: 400qty/m2
- (Directional) per Square Metre: 45qty/m2
- (Hazard) per Lineal Metre at 600mm wide: 240qty/lm
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.
Why choose Bronson Safety?
- We ship all over Australia. Many of our smaller orders will go overnight service
- Orders for Stock items placed before 3pm Brisbane time will generally ship same day
- You can pay by credit card (no surcharges even on Amex) or we will grant you an instant 30 day EOM trade account when you check out.
- We offer Coles Myer Gift Cards up to $50 for any order of $299 or above
- We partner with key suppliers in Australia and globally to bring you the best choice of high quality solutions at affordable prices.
Give us a go. Let us show you what good service means.