PolyStud is engineered and purpose-built tough to withstand extreme point loading and side-impact, even over asphalt. The unique formulation and large anchoring spigot not only ensures the product is made to last, it also protects the substrate from any possibility of damage.
- PolyStud is long-lasting, resistant to heavy traffic abuse and maintenance machinery.
- Safety is the most important criteria when selecting a plastic tactile Indicator. PolyStud is designed to provide long term anti-slip safety.
- With an anti-slip rating of R11, it is one of the best performing plastic tactile indicators on the market. Ask your representative for our independent slip resistance report.
- PolyStud is manufactured from a blend of new generation polymers to ensure long-lasting, UV stable performance in Australia’s extreme climatic conditions.
- Easy to install - No time-wasting, instant commissioning.
- The PolyStud anchoring spigot is designed to deform and lock when driven into a cavity. This creates a positive, strong and efficient means of mechanically fixing the tactile indicator to almost any surface.
- There is no requirement for adhesive, which means your installation is ready to walk on in minutes.
- PolyStud is ideal for public transport and other high traffic areas.
- With just 2 easy steps i.e. drill a hole and lock in a Tactile indicator, your installation is complete — and best of all, you can do-it-yourself with our DIY Installation kits. PolyStud Tactile Indicators can be installed over concrete, bitumen, natural stone, ceramic tiles, pavers, timber, carpet and most other surfaces. This installation kit includes interlocking templates, drill bit and instructions to ensure your installation conforms to the Australian/New Zealand Standards.
- If you are installing, Bronson Safety can provide all the required technical support.
- (Hazard) per Square Metre: 400qty/m2
- (Directional) per Square Metre: 45qty/m2
- (Hazard) per Lineal Metre at 600mm wide: 240qty/lm