Portable Wall Mount Group Lock Box (15 Lock Capacity)
Group Lock Box with Wall Mounting Bracket helps facilities manage the placement and movement of group lock boxes for safety and staff protection.
- 430-grade stainless steel with heavy-duty powder coating withstands outdoor elements and is highly resistant to corrosion.
- Locking mechanism for optional securing of the box to the mounting bracket prevents unwanted box removal from the wall.
- Ability to store up to 15 safety padlocks inside the lockbox makes it perfect for small to medium lockouts.
- Collapsible carrying handle allows the box to transport locks to isolation points during lockout or be used as a portable lockbox.
- Rewritable tags on both the lockbox and bracket provide areas to communicate job-related information.
- The impact-resistant window offers visibility to stored padlocks and secured key(s) during lockout.
- Features 8 lock holes for easy application and organisation of padlocks or lockout hasps.
- 4 key hooks keep keys and key numbers visible during lockout.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.