Miller® Premium Contractor Roof Worker Kit with Kernmantle Rope
The Miller® Premium Contractor Roof Worker Kit is an easy all-in-one kit, that packs neatly and easily into a back-pack for transportation and relocating from site to site.
Suited to use for the following industries: roof tiling, solar panel installation, plumbing, electrician, building, air conditioning installation, antenna installation or similar professions. This kit is also perfect for general work at height situations in the construction and maintenance industries.
- Certified to AS/NZS 1891.1-2007.
- Compact kit packed into a convenient backpack for easy transportation.
- Polyester Vest Style Harness with frontal fall arrest points and rear dorsal D-ring.
- 15m Kernmantle rope anchorage line with type 1 fall arrest device.
- Compact Energy Absorber with soft eyes at each point.
- Webbing tie-off adaptor.
- 501 karabiners.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.