SPF 50+ Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen - 1Ltr Pump
Cancer Council Ultra Sunscreen offers a clean, dry and non-greasy finish.
- Handy 1 litre pump container with handle - great for quick and easy dispensing in any workplace.
- SPF 50+ sunscreen - Offers very high UVA/UVB protection.
- Broad-spectrum sun protection.
- Suitable for all skin types and purposes.
- Tested to 4 hours water resistance.
- This sunscreen is made in Australia.
- We recommend reapplying every 2 hours, or immediately after swimming or intense physical activity.
- Apply to clean, dry skin 20mins before heading into the sun.
- For maximum sun protection, combine sunscreen with other measures including a hat, sunglasses protective clothing and regular shade.
- Application directions and ingredients are printed on each product.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.