Mercury Spill Kit
An essential Spill Kit for hospital staff, laboratory technicians and medical equipment manufacturers alike. We recommend storing this Mercury Spill Kit within close proximity wherever any equipment containing mercury is stored or used. This is the best way to minimise the risk of exposure to any employees, lab technicians, patients, visitors and the environment.
- 100g Mercurisorb-Roth®*
- Pasteur pipettes
- Empty sealable vessel for collection
- Carry box with handle
*Mercurisorb-Roth® is a special absorbent capable of absorbing mercury in quantities corresponding to its own weight (1:1) and converting it into a relatively harmless substance. The resulting compound emits non-harmful vapours and is safe to store for collection and disposal.
|Spill Container Type||Box|
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.
Mercury Spill Kit
Why choose Bronson Safety?
- We ship all over Australia. Many of our smaller orders will go overnight service
- Orders for Stock items placed before 3pm Brisbane time will generally ship same day
- You can pay by credit card (no surcharges even on Amex) or we will grant you an instant 30 day EOM trade account when you check out.
- We offer Coles Myer Gift Cards up to $50 for any order of $299 or above
- We partner with key suppliers in Australia and globally to bring you the best choice of high quality solutions at affordable prices.
Give us a go. Let us show you what good service means.