SpillSmart HazSorb is a loose particulate absorbent designed for Hazchem spills. It's suitable for industries and businesses such as panel shops, labs, food processing facilities, hospitality kitchens and chemical storage areas.
- Available in 2 sizes: 7.5Litre or 30Litre depending on your needs.
- Made from vermiculite, it has great absorption properties and is more efficient than "kitty litter" and zeolite products.
- It is effective with Class 5 and Class 8 chemicals, most acids, coolants, solvents and oil.
- We recommend purchasing a Safety Data Sheet (SDS). As Vermiculite is inert, it is often referred to in SDS sheets as an absorbent capable of handling aggressive liquids.
- You may also combine SpillSmart HazSorb with our Hazchem Pads and Socks for added workplace protection.
*Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.
|Spill Container Type||PVC Bag|
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.
Why choose Bronson Safety?
- We ship all over Australia. Many of our smaller orders will go overnight service
- Orders for Stock items placed before 3pm Brisbane time will generally ship same day
- You can pay by credit card (no surcharges even on Amex) or we will grant you an instant 30 day EOM trade account when you check out.
- We offer Coles Myer Gift Cards up to $50 for any order of $299 or above
- We partner with key suppliers in Australia and globally to bring you the best choice of high quality solutions at affordable prices.
Give us a go. Let us show you what good service means.