Tensator® 970 XL Wall Unit
Offering the longest webbing length in a wall mounted barrier. Robust design to withstand the toughest indoor and outdoor conditions.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• Market first offering up to 23 metres of webbing. The longest webbing length within a retractable wall mounted unit.
• Containing Tensator’s NightView™ reflective webbing, the unit creates a highly visible solution to improve safety.
• The unit can easily be tensioned off at any length up to 23 metres.
• An ideal solution for cordoning off large areas such as vehicle entrances, exits and loading bays.
• Weather resistant for use in outdoor areas.
• Powder coated steel unit, with a visible coloured yellow casing and black handle.
• Robust hand wound mechanism to retract the webbing back into the unit.
• Contains 23 metres of outdoor anti-static yellow and black chevron NightView™ webbing.
• A wall plate is supplied, which needs to be secured onto a wall or suitable surface - the end of the webbing easily clips into this.
• Wall fixing materials are not included and will depend on the wall or surface the unit is being mounted to.
• An optional locking mechanism is available. This allows for the webbing to be locked so it cannot be wound back into the unit by anyone unauthorised to do so.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.