Quick and easy to set-up, the guidance system saves operators both time and money by only requiring one person to operate. The APG (All Purpose Guidance) system has a high visibility finish and features a hand-wound mechanism to allow easy deployment to any webbing length up to 23 metres in two directions – giving an impressive 46m of total exclusion.
A great solution to guide passengers when boarding and disembarking planes, ensuring that dangerous underwing areas are kept clear, putting safety first. Also ideal for large industrial and mining sites where an anti-static, mobile barrier solution is required.
- Create a physical barrier to restrict access over very large areas.
- High visibility even in times of poor lighting.
- Quick to manoeuvre & deploy - only requiring one person to operate.
- The webbing is anti-static, enabling the system to be used near fuelling zones or around the presence of combustible materials.
- When required, the APG unit can be positioned and then extended in two directions and attached to walls, stairs or bollards using a plastic connector to form a high visibility guidance barrier.
- This guidance and exclusion system is robust, safe and operates in even the harshest weather.
- Yellow powder coat finish with zinc undercoat for extra weather protection BS08E51 Gloss (closest RAL is 1004).
- 2 x 23 meters of outdoor hi-vis reflective Tensator NightView™, anti-static webbing can be extended to any length up to 23 metres.
- Robust hand wound mechanism to retract webbing.
- Locking spools to tension webbing.
- Compact footprint and large wheel design for easier movement.
- 100kg base included for added stability.
**Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.