TPU Flexible Bollard 450mm
| From 5
| From 30
Bronson Safety Premium Flexible Bollards are used to guide traffic and to provide warning of approaching hazards. You can use these Flexible Bollards in any situation where you must separate vehicle or pedestrian traffic effectively and safely.
- Manufactured from extremely durable UV stabilised Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU).
- Hi-visibility orange with reflective tape for extra night time & low light visibility.
- Easy to install - bolts not included.
- The Flexible Bollards can be fitted to concrete, bitumen or other surfaces by simply bolting to the floor with the base.
- Extremely durable and with the unique base design.
- Designed and tested to spring back into their original shape after repeated impacts with vehicles.
- Height: 450mm.
- Base width: 200mm.
- Post diameter: 100mm.
- These bollards are superior to PVC versions on the market, yet are priced the same or even cheaper than many of our competitors.
- Check out this product video for more information.
- We recommend the A4468 Sleeve Anchor Bolts for concrete and the A4918 Hilti Anchor Bolts for bitumen applications. Three bolts required for mounting.
*Bulky Item. Shipping charges apply.
Returns & Replacements
Bronson Safety guarantees 100% satisfaction on every order. If you wish to return or exchange an item we will gladly provide a replacement or credit your account. Please note there is a 15% restocking fee for orders placed incorrectly. Goods must be returned in its original packaging and in a resellable condition for a refund excluding our restocking fee and original freight. Just call our customer service department on 1 300 095 701 within 30 days of your original order for fast, friendly assistance. Goods are to be returned by customer at their own cost.